The Patch is Here! The Patch is Here!

Posted by Delleyntar Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And Now the moment we've all been waiting for.............

PATCH 3.2 /cheer

I woke up to the sun bright at early, 8:30 to be exact
I then set my Laptop, Right upon my lap
I knew there was going to be Downtime, On this Tuesday
But to my Surprise, Patch 3.2 is on its way!
I sit here writing this post, Giddy as can be.
As The downloader bar increases Steadily.
Scrambling to message all my Blog buddies and more
As with 3.2, we can dive Deeper Into WoW Lore!
Looking at the time, Knowing downtime will be Delayed
For 2:00 EST Is a Long ways away.
Bugs, well their expected.
Extended maintenance as well.
But back on to our mains, Our heirloomed Alts aside.

In:
Nexus
The Oculus
Utgarde Keep
and Utgarde Pinnacle
Azjol-Nerub
Old Kingdom
Drak’tharon Keep
and Gun’drak
Halls of Stone
Halls of Lightning
Violet Hold
And
Culling of Stratholme

Heroic Farming here we come. Ulduar to be forgotten about, and off to take on the

CALL OF THE CRUSADE!

*giddy like a school girl*

0 comments

Post a Comment













All Videos & Graphics Displayed on this Blog is Copyrighted by Delleyntar (aka) DVS Chick
2008-2009
Creative Commons License