Festergut 10 man

Posted by Delleyntar Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've been a bad blogger!!!! I'm sorry to all that i havent posted anything new recently....But I've been so busy with work & my guild...I recently got promoted to Officer and trying to get the guild back up to what it was (Long story short, GM left and kinda had to patch things up from there) So, instead of having my nights to possbly blog, I created & update the new & improved guild website, run 10 man progression after my 25 man run after midnight & during the day I work....and work has finally been picking since its been so nice out.

But without much further adeu....I give you Requiem V. Festergut in 10 man...showing off my New UI >.<

0 comments

Post a Comment













All Videos & Graphics Displayed on this Blog is Copyrighted by Delleyntar (aka) DVS Chick
2008-2009
Creative Commons License