Faster...Faster...Faster! When Haste Just isn't enough

Posted by Delleyntar Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So, Its been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since Icecrown hit. 2 weeks since the haste cap for druids rose to a seemingly unattainable amount (856). 2 weeks of playing around with a new spec (Switching around points into Celestal Focus). 2 weeks with a new exciting glyph (Rapid rejuvination). 2 weeks of going OOM in ICC.

2 weeks to figure out what's wrong.

I've been talking to my fellow bloggers and druids to see what is going wrong for them, if anything at all. Trying to figure out what I might be doing wrong. With 3 points into CF and my haste at 711, it would seem that healing 25 man ICC wouldnt be too much of an issue.....But, boy was I wrong.

First week I was going OOM so much that in 8 minutes I already used my innervate twice and searching for a Mana Pot. I was sure I specced right, I knew my gear was good, and if I was 145 haste short of soft cap.....I shouldn't be going OOM.

Another Druid I know who always asks me for advice asked me the same question, Why she was going OOM, and sadly I Didnt have an answer for her because I myself did not know.

So I went on a mission. To try everything that I was doing in ICC, IN ToC, and Suprizingly I didnt go OOM!

Woah Woah woah woah wait a minute!

I did everything the same and I didnt go OOM, whats wrong with this picture?

Does ICC have a special debuff that sucks away your mana as soon as you walk in the door? Is the raid taking THAT MUCH damage that I'm healing more than I should?

Then Last night I had a revelation.

I was in ICC 10 man farming trash for rep and I was thinking, Man I'm hotting up people more than I should, What is going on.....


Then, It hit me.

My Haste is good, My Spec is correct for the time being,. but my glyphs however.....

I had Glyph of Rapid Rejuvination.

What this glyph does is:

Your haste now reduces the time between the periodic healing ticks of your Rejuvenation spell.

I realized that until I get a full tier 10 set, this glyph is almost useless to me and I am hotting more than I should be. So last night before my 25 man run, I Changed my Glyphs. I Currently have:

Glyph of Rejuvination: While your Rejuvenation targets are below 50% health, you will heal them for an additional 50% health.

Glyph of Wild Growth: Wild Growth can affect 1 additional target.

Glyph of Swiftmend: Your Swiftmend ability no longer consumes a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect from the target.

And I got to tell you, Healing was a Breeze. I went OOM one time on a Lady Deathwhisper attempt because the tank was taking more damage and we had over 5-7 adherrents up at once.

But all and all it was great.

Now, next step is to try and break away from my T94pc set bonus....I'm EVER so spoiled by it. Out of 15 seconds, my rejuvination crits 10-12 times. Its going to be so very very hard to give that up, But I know the jump in stats will most def help me change my mind.

Well then, For now, Have a great Christmas!

And

HAPPY HEALING!!!!!

~<3 Delley

0 comments

Post a Comment













All Videos & Graphics Displayed on this Blog is Copyrighted by Delleyntar (aka) DVS Chick
2008-2009
Creative Commons License